19 February 2008

The Tales from Asteroid B-612 EP by Ethan Fogus

I am the only person I know of who owns this CD, and that is just fucking tight for me, because at $2.50, it was quite the score.



ordered:from Ethan Fogus; very prompt delivery



format: he sent it in a granola box, isn't that cute?! it also was on a Pocket CD-R, which is just about adorable. and then I put it inside of an abandoned Blink-182 case that I found in a cupboard, and that merits quite a few giggles of its own.



("merits a few giggles"? wtf, self?)

rating: I don't know, but this is pretty much the best CD I've bought so far this year. hurry up and buy it if you have a credit card, people. make Ethan Fogus run out of granola boxes.

http://www.myspace.com/ethanfogus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, this is a comment. ive neva commented on no blog befo. so yeah well im sitting in dis here library readin bout some railroads and poor peeps when i comes across dis uh "fogus". yes fogus. CD. i found his music really touched by soul and his rough around the edges persona was very attractive i might add, kinda like some kinda lumberjack. yes, rustic and such. 2.50 is like enough to buy a pack of donuts AND a pencil pouch, however i would recommend you use that 2.50 for this CD. please excuse my "racial" accent in the beginning i just felt like it. "gross"-its my signature phrase. PEACE OUT!